Old March 13th 12, 11:34 AM
K5RIX K5RIX is offline
Junior Member

Location: North of Chapman Ranch, Texas
Default Howdy & what is

Hey y'all - I'm new to this web site. I have an old Cushcraft R7 vertical antenna that's going up one more time. It was new in '92 and got took down by a tree in a tornado storm in '96 in Zion, IL. I fixed it up and it spent the next five years above my mom's garage in Rocky River, OH. I took it down and it's been mothballed since. It's going up again because I cannot decide between other antennas. It is most definitely a compromise, but I do not contest or compete, and the ground here on the gulf coast is pretty salty, so I'm giving her another try.

This is so much fussing. I really need the two meter yagi up and running.

I wish y'all every one the best.