Old March 21st 12, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics,alt.aliens.they-are-here
mansue.com mansue.com is offline

Default Starting a Human TV Network

I'm organizing a New TV Network that is focusing on the needs and
voice of the
human people in America and Globally. Why? Because human people are
censored
and are not allowed to communicate about who and what they are forced
to live with.

I need human people who are seriously interested in getting back into
TV Journalism and
not kissing Bush or Clinton's Klan ass! We need real people, doing
real news, and
getting real money!

From Hell in San Rafael via Satin Moni Ca( Santa Monica ),

Wayne E. Manzo, PhD
The most censored and hated Publisher on the Klan Net!