Old February 20th 05, 02:38 AM
Harry

Default Antenna spacing?

I have three yagi's that I want to mount on one tower.
1)Hy-Gain TH3-MK3 three element HF tribander
2)Cushcraft 32-19 nineteen element Two meter yagi
3)Cushcraft A50-3S three element six meter beam
I installed a 40' Glen Martin with hazier last fall and I want to place
these three antennas on a mast at the top of this tower. My question is,
How far above the tower should the first antenna be, is there any
particular order to mounting, how far apart should these antennas be
from each other? I'm using Kevlar guys, so they shouldn't cause any
problems. The tower is grounded at all three legs.
TIA
Harry