Old November 12th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default CB radios, ham radios, and frs.gmrs radios outlawed

okay, I found a little more information, which beings up some more
questions.

Especially since I might be visiting Canada again sometime in the
future.

As I understand it, U.S. law prohibits on CB and ham radio what
Canadian law now requires.

hmmm... This information states that it's a little bit different way
than the other article stated how the law was.

The other one stated Ontario is phasing out CB and ham radio
completely.

This one states Ontario is just requiring CB and ham radio to use
hands-free devices.

Now I'm not sure which one to believe.

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/oct...free_rules.htm