Old May 24th 04, 07:51 PM
kilmister

a microwave tranmitter is illegal in ontario? buy a microwave motion
detector, mount it under the bumper, bring your switch up to the drivers
switch. can't see this being illegal, it's part of my car alarm.

"Nelson" wrote in message
Don't come to Ontario Canada with that thing, you get nicked, you go to

jail
for about 2 years. Oh radar detectors in Ontario are not allowed either.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dwayne wrote:

In article ,
says...
I want highway zapper, I saw one at hamfest 10-15 years ago and

didnt
pick it up and have been kicking myself every since; does any one

know
where I can find one buildt or a NOS kit, please email me

cohotts

What is a highway zapper? Is it the thing that sets off peoples radar
detectors (I have one and it is a blast) or is it the thing that

blocks
police radar?

If I recall they were selling small Gunnplexers (?) and all one had to

do
was hook up a 9 volt battery to them with a switch.

Hook it up, aim it out your windshield, trigger the switch and watch all

the
red lights come on as folks hit their brakes.

Steve
Holland, MI