Old March 2nd 12, 02:45 PM posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.engr.electrical
dave dave is offline

Default Reliable RF Amplifier for Robot Antenna Problem

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:34:27 -0600, Billy wrote:

Hi, it's me again. Does anyone know of a good reliable RF amplifier for
the 433 MHz range? We need a gain of roughly 20 dB. We want to use it
to amplify our received signal from the beacon. Thanks in advance for
any help.

PS We realized the thing about rotating the mesh was not an issue.
Thanks for the replies to that Paul and Helmut.

-Billy Maier

http://www.minicircuits.com/products...ow_noise.shtml