Old October 28th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default 11 meter quad beam

wrote:
On 26 Oct 2006 11:04:49 GMT, Steveo wrote:

+++Yeah I was looking at the JO GUNN STAR and comparing it to the Maco
Comet. +++The comet is lighter and less expensive but I don't know about
durability. +++The 3 + 3 has a bit better rejection and gain numbers, if
they're to be +++believed.

Steveo

I used an antenna like the Star back in the 70's called a Gizmotchy.
-snip-

I've been corresponding with that guy via email since you mentioned
Gizmotchy and I gotta say he is very good with support for his product, I'm
impressed.