Old September 11th 08, 11:36 AM
floridafeeger floridafeeger is offline
Junior Member

Don - I am trying to get my old WR-500 Rotor working again [ not sure how old your post is but my rotor will not make the meter work although it still rotates correctly. I believe the position pot is burnt out too.....did you ever find a source for replacement parts for the WR-500 ? I look forward to hearing from you. Eddie KF4LIU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1AT View Post
I got an old Wilson rotor with the position pot gone. Lightning hit...
Its a 500 ohm almost 360 degree sweep pot...wirewound about an 1 1/4
in diameter...anybody got an idea where i can get something that can
work...i can cob it in if its close

thanks

Don KC1AT