Old July 14th 04, 09:00 PM
Dave Platt

I can't find it here in Milwaukee, WI either.

Do you have Home Depot stores in WI? HD carries it locally, and I would
think it would be there since Home Time on Public TV is a big supporter of
that show. Isn't that show out of Wisconsin? I hope JB Weld hasn't been
discontinued. Gosh, I'd miss that stuff badly.

It's also available at Orchard Supply (owned by Sears) here in the SF
Bay area.

The home page at http://www.jbweld.net/ shows no suggestion that it's
been discontinued. They list Autozone, Pep Boys, Home Depot, Ace
Hardware, and Western Auto among their national dealers.

A boating-supply store might be another option, for their "Marine
Weld" version.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO