Old February 23rd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Panasonic "Worldboy" custom model# RF-850HB ac/dc radio. AM/FM/SW

Years ago,I bought one of those sangean radios that George ''Afraid of
Ouija Boards'' Noory and Art ''married a young Girl'' Bell and Popular
''Lieing A.s'' Science,maybe it was Popular ''Lieing A.s'' Mechanics
magazine Lied about) bragged about,AM/FM/a couple of tv channels and
weather band radio.That radio didn't show me s..t! I sent it back.Then I
bought a sangean ATS 909 AM/FM/Shortwave radio from those RIPP OFF
Liars,I sent that one back too.I suppose ccrane has my data in their
computers somewhere,or on hard paper.
cuhulin