Old December 30th 03, 09:20 AM
Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa

Default Yaesu FT-8900R Tx/Fx Modification

Anybody can help me on this type of modification cause I already reffer to
one of web site for modification and the site really show how to do it. but
unfortunately when I open my rig, the position of resistor not same as the
picture showed.

The site say there is two resistor next to the cpu, and I need to remove the
most front resistor (only one)[CPU pin No. 62]

But when I open up my rig it happen that only one resistor which sit on CPU
Pin No. 60. Do this set already open the tx frequency ie; 134 - 170Mhz.

Any idea if I removed this resistor, what will happen? This resistor got no
value written (SMD), If I remove and damage this tiny resistor I might not
able to get the substitued for it. That is why I'm a little worry for this
modification.

Any kind help much appreciated

Thank you