Old June 2nd 05, 05:18 AM
Lucky

"Pete KE9OA" wrote in message
I had one of those. It did have quite a bit of RF gain, but the I.F. strip
did not have the gain that the Plessey SL6700 that is used in the HF-150
does. They are not the same receiver, performance wise. If you can find one
in the 125 dollar range, it isn't a bad deal.

Pete

"Lucky" wrote in message

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...
Which radio...haven't heard that term.

OK

I'm interested in the old Lowe SRX-100 also known as the AKD Target HF3
and now the Nasa Target HF3/p or Nav-fax 200. Check on the very bottom
specs under "demodulator: I'm going to buy one. They look cool and seem
to have the same Lowe slower rate, faster rate knob. Simple receiver but
I seem to like it from what I've read about them. Now this company makes
a Nasa Target HF5E that I can only find in Germany. It's supposed to be
comparable with the Lowe 150.

http://www.pyacht.net/cgi-local/Soft....htm?E+scstore

Lucky

Hi Pete

would you say it's more a portable wise type perfromance? What did you do
with yours? Anything decent about it??

Lucky