Old February 25th 12, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hallicrafter@collins.net is offline

Default New one for me.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:05:23 -0800 (PST), jon boy kg4gfu
wrote:

Greetings Fellow Knob Twisters!

I came across a number station that I have not heard before although
most of you may have. It is in English a mans voice and he sounds
very much North American to me. He calls both numbers and letters
running through them twice. The frequency is 6.739 mgz. He is
probably using a beam as his messages are definetely being sent to
various locals. Anyone else hear this one before and have any
knowledge of it? Enjoy your twisted knobs! kg4gfu. Jon Boy.

Was it in USB? Probably military coms.

Jim (MI)