Old November 6th 05, 10:04 PM
gb

Default HURRICANE 350 AMP

"GHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

Anyone know where I can get a schematic for this amp?

Hurricane to me references the Hallicrafters SR-2000 Hurricane.

Possibly one of the CB radio sites.
That was the market for that gear in 1970s.

Tubes designs of that era are large sweep tubes (no longer inexpensive)
Identify the tube -- and that narrows the possible amplifier designs

Bi-polar solid-state designs were largely copies from Motorola application
notes (Helge Granberg) - without credit or royalties paid to Motorola.
You will find MRF (Motorola) or 2SC (Toshiba or other Japanese mfg)
transistors.

gb