Old March 5th 12, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Scott[_4_] Scott[_4_] is offline

Default Realistic scanning receiver for sale

On 3-4-2012 16:36, Evan Platt wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 22:38:29 -0600, wrote:

I have a Realistic PRO-2003 AM/FM scanning receiver for sale. It is in very
good shape and comes with the manual. I'm asking $45 plus postage for it.
You may contact me off the newsgroup.

Not to be rude, but you've been posting this ad for 8 months now.
Maybe eBay might be a better venue? But, with most areas being either
trunked and or digital, the 2003's gonna be a hard sell.

Have you seen ebay's selling fees lately? He'd be lucky to break even
unless he asked for an additional $50 for shipping/handling.