Old July 30th 05, 02:13 PM
John Ferrell

That is great!

I will use that at the next Lios Club meeting and aso in my church
newsletter...

de W8CCW

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:01:11 -0400, "Hal Rosser"
wrote:

My brother quit the power company when they were switching to "underground
utilities" - he got tired of burying those telephone poles so deep! And I
had to give up chicken farming because the county extension agent said I was
planting them too deep - I think I must have been planting them too near the
underground power lines.

"John Smith" wrote in message
Reg:

I can't even dream of burying a perfectly good, working, beautiful, sleek
antenna!

... I shall refrain from burying any antenna, before its' time ...

John