Old February 17th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Braath Waate

Default Can't run TCP/IP through AX.25 using Linux

Yes, good suggestion. I am running the serial lines at 115K, I will try
to run at 57 or 38 or even 19 and see if that improves the link.

Connexlink does have a signal strength register (report last RSSI) and
has some DOS software to manage it, but I have been reluctant to spend
the time on the radio section because the 19K limit is disappointing
enough for web access, even if it were reliable.

I'm sorry I don't understand the radio pair suggestion; wouldn't the
pair of radios just interfere with each other? Is the idea to hook the
tx lead of the serial port to one radio and the rx lead to the other?
How would they hook to the antenna?

-- Braath