Old September 22nd 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann is offline

Default Hustler G7-144 vs G6-144 vs dipole radiation pattern

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:40:10 +0000, BB wrote:

There are none I know of. However, commercial systems are licensed by
ERP, so I would suspect that the antenna gain figures must be accurate
in order to get the ERP calculations correct.

Perhaps that is what they really mean, that the gain is certified for ERP
calculations.

73, de Nate

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."