Old July 25th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
SP1WSC SP1WSC is offline

Default CAT protocol specifications?

Glenn wrote:

I am looking for the specifications of the CAT protocol mainly for
Yaesu and Kenwood TRXs. I have the basic commands in the user's manual
but I am looking for full specs, including memories management, etc.
Any pointers or hints would be highly appreciated. TNX in advance.

Google "kenwood CAT protocol"

I did Google "Yaesu CAT protocol" (this is the first one I need) and
similar combinations few times before I looked for the appropriate group
to ask the question. Unfortunately I found little to none information of
the kind I look for.