Old November 27th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] mcclements@gmail.com is offline

Default Does an UnUn decouple an antenna from the feedline?

Hah, ok that will be tough because it will be used on most HF bands.
But I think I have the solution. I will cover the coax from the
antenna feedpoint to the rig with #73 beads. That ought to do it

-Scott, WU2X

On Nov 27, 12:18 pm, Richard Clark wrote:
Then add another choke a quarterwave beyond that, and
possibly a third one a quarterwave further along.