Old March 30th 17, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] bowler927@gmail.com is offline

Default Peoria, AZ Police Frequencies

On Saturday, December 19, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dennis Rice wrote:
Has anyone figured out the frequencies for the different Peoria police
channels. I have channel one and I think channel five, but I know
channels 3 and 7 exist. I've tried all the freqs listed in Police
Call and various sites on the net (none of which list channel five or
seven, and the freq for ch. 3 seems to be incorrect. Any help would
be appreciated. Please email a response.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis

Does anyone have an updated frequency for Peoria since the went to the P25 system? would be greatly appreciated.