Old August 24th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Scott Scott is offline

Default My vacuum tube homebrew transmitter

Well, all humor aside, I stand by my original answer to BE CAREFUL.
True, a KV might not kill you, but if you start out being careless, when
you progress up to tubes like a 4-1000A, the B+ will most certainly kill
you. The pile of ashes on the floor will be proof enough

Again, humor aside, I pride myself on NOT having hit a KV...that takes
more skill than hitting it

Scott
N0EDV

Tim Shoppa wrote:

On Aug 23, 9:17 pm, Scott wrote:

Might not kill a tube, but it could kill a builder! Be careful!!

Oh, come on. How could anyone have not touched a low-kilovolt B+ and
call himself a ham?

We've all touched a kilovolt or two, probably as young kids, and we're
all perfectly normal!

Tim.

--
Scott