Old March 8th 10, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default C Crane SW was not designed for DRM reception :No 12 kHz Output

I have owned two C.Crane, Sangean radios before.The first one had the
AM/FM/TV/Weather stuff.I tried it out for one week, then I sent it back
to Fortuna.Then I tried out a Sangean AM/FM/Shortwave 909 for one week,
the most expensive model plus I paid them some extra money to tweak that
radio.I sent that one back to Fortuna too.
No more Sangeans for me! Unless I find one at the Goodwill store for a
dollar or two.
cuhulin