Old October 6th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
EdT EdT is offline

Default SWAN HF700S

Sonny Hood wrote:
FS - Swan HF700S SSB Transceiver. Last of the tube type Swan
transceivers. S/N XXX509. Untested, as-is condition, no microphone,
manual or power supply. $50 plus shipping from 23323.

Sonny, I will take it if all parts are there, it is not rusty, cabinet
is not bent, front panel lettering is intact, minimal front panel
scratching. Let me know condition with a bit better explanation and it
is sold!!!!

Tnx Ed KC4FD