Old July 26th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Randy or Sherry Guttery Randy or Sherry Guttery is offline

Default I bought it for the cover

Garry W Tidler wrote:
Today I brought a LP record , at a flea market for $1.00 , for the
picture on the cover.

Got a surprise when I looked at the record .

Record is by RUSH

Yeah - that's "Power Windows" one of their lesser known albums... yet
probably (at least in IHMO) one of the better of their mid to late 80's
efforts. Rush has had some interesting covers over the years... but
that's typical among progressive rock bands (Yes, Moody Blues, Jethro
Tull, Pink Floyd, etc.). Speaking of Tull and covers - any have the
original Thick as a Brick? They can't do that with a CD cover!

best regards...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com