Old July 26th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Randy or Sherry Guttery Randy or Sherry Guttery is offline

Default I bought it for the cover

jakdedert wrote:

In fact, the CD that I have not only contains the original artwork (need
to put on my glasses to read it), it also contains the original
recording, plus a live version of the album, plus a retrospective (five
years on) audio interview with the band detailing the recording.

Yes, I have that CD as well... but that still doesn't compare to the
full size news paper (after unfolding)... don't need glasses to read that.

best regards...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com