Old November 14th 04, 03:42 PM
Chris Howard

On 13 Nov 2004 19:50:20 -0800, StevenS wrote:
Hello,

I've been out of the hobby for years now, but want to purchase an HF
rig, possibly with the 6m and 2m and even 70cm options. My main
concern is that the radio have the best and most flexible receiver
possible. I'd like to do some DSP work and if the receiver is a
software receiver and is programmable, that would be very desirable.

Are you looking at the software defined radio angle?
There are a couple of those now being manufactured that
might be better platforms for doing DSP work.