Old October 16th 05, 09:21 PM
Antonio Vernucci

Default FS:Collins 30S-1 Linear Amplifier

I am asking $850.00 and I know these go for over $2000.00 on E-bay.

Sounds good price.

This reminds me what happened to me in 1969. I found a Collins 30-S1 at a local surplus store, good price but the front door was missing. One day after buying that amplifier, just when I was about to write Collins asking price for a spare door, I incredibly found the front door at another surplus store, and paid it 1000 liras (about 1$).

Unfortunately today it is no longer possible to write Collins in Cedar Rapids, IA.

That amplifier is still here, close to my chair.

73 from Rome Italy

I0JX, Tony