Old June 19th 04, 09:18 PM
John Miles

Thanks.

I'll look at those pdf files on ebay.

The uncal light is unfortunately always on, none of the settings affects it.
The controls seem to work, but they don't affect uncal led. I guess I really
need the manual. Probably something in there that could explain it.

That would make me suspect the keyboard controller chip. In the 492, I
ended up replacing it with a BASIC stamp (which I still have in the junk
box somewhere; you're welcome to it if that's the problem).

Does your TIME/DIV knob do anything at all?

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam