Old May 4th 04, 06:28 PM
Daxonovitch

I've always found the "Ronex" watch brand pretty convincing, complete
with glow in the dark hour stickers pasted on, usually askew.

Steve wrote in message ...
Maybe you should contact Sanford. Maybe they would want your pack
for some kind of proof and send you a case of markers as thanks.
You never know.

jack smith wrote:

i was at a flea market recently, i found a bin of sharpie permanent
marker packages, a big pack of 12 all different rainbow colors, i
bought a pack, when i got home i realised that these were chinese
knock offs. the markers look almost exactly like the regular sharpie,
only where it says SANFORD on the normal markers, it says HENGBAD or
HENGBAO. heres the funny part, all the markers are labeled made in
china, but on the back of the package, is a copy of the real sanford
package including "MADE IN THE USA" markings and sanfords address and
guarantee
includes barcode (GEE I WONDER IF IT IS EVEN THE SAME BARCODE?)
6-931822-233328

this is so funny!!! anybody else ever seen convincing knockoffs?