Old March 14th 06, 06:50 AM
VK3XL VK3XL is offline
Junior Member

Location: I live in Narre Warren near Melbourne
Default Solid state vhf and UHF amplifier designs?

Hi all, Im looking for solid state amplifier designs for use on 144 MHZ SSB of about 100 W output for up to 20 watts drive. Does anyone have links to suitable circuit diagrams?
I am also interested to increase my output power on 432 SSB as well. I currently have 10 w drive and would like to increase that to 100w or there abouts. Solid state amp circuits only please
Thanks for looking
Mike VK3XL