Old August 28th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Need wire identification for Alliance Rotor motor

Well, I would have if your e-mail address had been valid.

"Glenn" wrote in message
. ..
I just e-mailed you the schematic.
73 de Glenn AA5PK

"rebdaniel" wrote in message

Saw a previous posting where a user was helped with a different model
than mine a couple of years ago.

I've got an Alliance U-110 Tenna Rotor and the schematics are missing
for the in house controller. Four terminals, labeled 1-4, no idea how
they connect with with the wires. I inherited a system already in use,
and the wires which are in place are red, green, black and white. Any
ideas about which goes to which terminal?

Sadly uneducated,
RebDaniel

--
rebdaniel