Old October 10th 08, 12:55 AM
starmanjb starmanjb is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebdaniel View Post
Saw a previous posting where a user was helped with a different model than mine a couple of years ago.

I've got an Alliance U-110 Tenna Rotor and the schematics are missing for the in house controller. Four terminals, labeled 1-4, no idea how they connect with with the wires. I inherited a system already in use, and the wires which are in place are red, green, black and white. Any ideas about which goes to which terminal?

Sadly uneducated,
RebDaniel
On the rotor body there is a cover plate where the wires connect. Each number on the rotor has a matching number on the controller. Wire number 1 on the rotor goes to 1 on the controller, 2 goes to 2, 3 goes to 3 and 4 to 4.