Old August 27th 08, 07:55 PM
rebdaniel rebdaniel is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Need wire identification for Alliance Rotor motor

Saw a previous posting where a user was helped with a different model than mine a couple of years ago.

I've got an Alliance U-110 Tenna Rotor and the schematics are missing for the in house controller. Four terminals, labeled 1-4, no idea how they connect with with the wires. I inherited a system already in use, and the wires which are in place are red, green, black and white. Any ideas about which goes to which terminal?

Sadly uneducated,
RebDaniel