Old September 11th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Skipp says hello Skipp says hello is offline

Default Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model PS-12

You are one lucky guy today Bob. I have a copy the Pyramid Power
Supply already scanned in. I've fixed one or two in my day. The diagram
might be of a slightly different model/size but you can easily use it
to fix your same type supply.

I'll email a copy of my pdf scan to your email address below. If you
don't receive it (about 1MB file size) drop me a note direct at the
email links found on the web page.
www.radiowrench.com/sonic

good luck with your repairs...

skipp
skipp025 at yahoo.com

: BobEmerson wrote:
: Good Day All,

: I have recently come into possession of a Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model
: PS-12 and guess what? It does not work. I am inquiring as to the
: availability of a copy of a schematic for this device. If someone could
: email me a copy of it, I would be grateful.

: Thanks
: Bob Emerson
: