Old April 13th 05, 07:02 AM

Default k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog

A.Melon wrote:
Anonymous said...

I would say that k4yz is making veiled threats of bodily or property

harm
against you. Notice how he says that he's going to bypass the

authorities?

I think he's about to take the law into his own hands and that he

should
be reported to your local police department. These days, local cops

have
ways of tracking loosers like Steve down. Ask W4AMP how he wound up

in
jail for five weeks. Ask WA4SEX the same thing, because they were

both
tracked down by local cops.

2:24 PM

What really get's me is his attempt to make frivolous claims against me
and my website. Mr. High and Mighty claims he going to send a lawyer my
way if I don't censor my own website. I can see the headline "Amateur
Radio Operator forces website to be censored.....Ham Operator's next
goal to censor entire internet"

Todd N9OGL