Old July 26th 07, 11:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default I bought it for the cover

Randy or Sherry Guttery wrote:
jakdedert wrote:

In fact, the CD that I have not only contains the original artwork
(need to put on my glasses to read it), it also contains the original
recording, plus a live version of the album, plus a retrospective
(five years on) audio interview with the band detailing the recording.

Yes, I have that CD as well... but that still doesn't compare to the
full size news paper (after unfolding)... don't need glasses to read that.

best regards...

True, but even the later editions of the LP didn't contain the fold-out....

jak