Old April 12th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] der2125537@maricopa.edu is offline

Default Peoria, AZ Police Frequencies

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:44:25 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:14:10 PM UTC-7, Retired wrote:
On 3/29/17 10:27 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 19, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dennis Rice
wrote:
Has anyone figured out the frequencies for the different Peoria
police channels. I have channel one and I think channel five,
but I know channels 3 and 7 exist. I've tried all the freqs
listed in Police Call and various sites on the net (none of which
list channel five or seven, and the freq for ch. 3 seems to be
incorrect. Any help would be appreciated. Please email a
response.

Thanks in advance, Dennis

Does anyone have an updated frequency for Peoria since the went to
the P25 system? would be greatly appreciated.

Check here
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2508

Apparently they are now on a Regional shared system. Scroll down the
page to get Peoria's talkgroups. There are a lot of them !

If the talkgroup ID is "4141" how would i use a scanner to pick that up? I have a scanner that can pick up the p25 digital system that Peoria now uses but have no idea what their freq is or how to use that talkgroup