Old December 1st 04, 01:51 AM
Bill

Default FS: Cushcraft 17B2 BOOMER 2 meter

For Sale: Cushcraft two meter 17B2 17 element BOOMER antenna.
Have you ever ordered something from the cheese and sausage catalog,
and once you got it, the food looked A LOT smaller in real life than
in the catalog?? Well this antenna photo was THE OPPOSITE. It is
BIGGER than the photo! Hi. I have tried EVERYTHING on my small lot to
get enough area. Just too many trees to cut down, and not worth the
price of hiring a tree service. I am just going to a smaller beam.
THIS WAS NEVER USED! It is assembled, if you want to pick up and haul
back on a flat bed. Otherwise, we will dismantle and put in original
box. New its around $275 plus shipping. I will let go for $199 plus
$14.95 shipping. AND I will toss in one of my Yo-Yo-Deluxe Portable
Dipole antennas, too! ($29.95 value...FREE!) You are welcome to call
and use your plastic through my companys merchant account. (DWM
Communications - http://qth.com/dwm) 73 - Bill - WA8MEA -
1.517.563.2613