Old December 22nd 06, 09:31 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.radio.scanner.uk,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur
Trusty Trucker Trusty Trucker is offline

Default PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

Hi There,
Many thanks for reading this request.
Can anyone recommend a CAT program for principally the Yaesu FRG-9600
scanner (if it included CAT control of my TS-940S, it would be perfect!).
I want to be able to store sets of frequencies and get the rig to scan them,
etc.

Obvioudsly, the cheaper the better and must run on a PC.

Many Thanks and I will look forward to any suggestions.

Robert (GM0CSN)