Old September 4th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
g. beat g. beat is offline

Default Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model PS-12

"g. beat " @spam protected wrote in message
"BobEmerson" wrote in message
ups.com...
Good Day All,

I have recently come into possession of a Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model
PS-12 and guess what? It does not work. I am inquiring as to the
availability of a copy of a schematic for this device. If someone could
email me a copy of it, I would be grateful.

Thanks
Bob Emerson

Bob,

BTW, the LM723 will likely be soldered to the regulator PC board inside of
the Pyramid.

1. Carefully desolder the part (solder wick works best). NOTE, the
orientation of pin 1 on the PC board. The IC should have a notch for that
side OR a dot above pin 1 on the plastic top molding.
Dave Metz discusses this in the article -- I bookmarked in earlier message
for you (read this)

2. When you working with the LM723 regulator IC assure the large
electrolytic capacitors are DISCHARGED before removing OR inserting in the
socket (good way to destroy a perfectly good LM723).

Greg