Old March 31st 12, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore[_2_] Scott in Baltimore[_2_] is offline

Default galaxy 959 or cobra 148gtl ???

I actually like some Import radios such as the Connex or a unmolested
Ranger 2950...

My 2950 turned all the way to the left, into a 2x455 driving a 4x2879; feeding my
102" stainless whip kicks big bad butt on 10 meters! In the middle of contests,
someone will stop for a moment and ask, "you're a mobile?" Happens every contest!

I've busted some serious pile-ups since the 10/11 meter bands opened in September.

I've logged 180 contacts for March and I haven't really spent a lot of time doing it.