Old September 24th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Kneisner + Doering KWZ-30/2

On Sep 24, 2:47 pm, dxAce wrote:
I just checked the Kneisner + Doering web page and noted a subtle change
regarding the KWZ-30/2. On the page that describes the receiver it used to state
that they had hoped to release the KWZ-30/2 in 2006, now it says "There will be
a successor to the KWZ-30. The release date is still unknown."

http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Interesting. I'll wonder if they're waiting on the DRM module from
Texas Instruments.

The only thing that makes me think that this receiver will in fact
reach the market is the fact that they're churning out plenty of other
radio products now, like their software defined transceiver and linear
amp.