Old November 6th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default weller EC2002C soldering station

"Bryan" wrote in message I found
several schematics for different models. Never did find the one
that matches mine. I opened it up and it seems there is a ceramic board
with surface devices on it. Almost no user replicable parts. Atleast
for my skill level. I was hoping it would be the discrete parts. I can
work with them. Oh well, it was free and is a good soldering iron even
without the display. I do have a couple of spare parts for it also.

de KU4PT

Hi Ralph,

In my surfing, I found this reverse-engineered service manual for the
EC2002: http://www.geocities.com/bswadener/t...er_EC-2002.pdf or
http://tinyurl.com/5ff6qx (PDF, 372 KB). It may be of use to you and
others.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC

Thanks for sending that Bryan. It is too bad for me that is not the one I
have. From the outside it looks like it, but inside it is totally
differant. There seem to be several modles that look similar on the outside
but differant inside. The one I have has a C after the 2002.