Old April 20th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jim Jim is offline

Default Homebrew 11 tube CB receiver info wanted

Thanks for all the replies.

The chassis is very professionally done. The wiring is not so well
done. The filter cap wiring on the transmitter socket divider is a
joke. Thus the idea of a kit seems reasonable. There is only one
crystal socket. So the Knight Kit seems to be out. Family issues are
keeping me from more work on the rig right now, So I'll have to just
wait see what else is posted here, for a while before trying to draw a
schematic

I really am impressed by those that want to help, plus I've learned
some things.

Thankjs again.

Jim