Old February 25th 12, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan[_10_] Mark Morgan[_10_] is offline

Default New one for me.

jon boy kg4gfu wrote in news:51f0c7f0-1104-4a81-
:

Greetings Fellow Knob Twisters!

I came across a number station that I have not heard before although
most of you may have. It is in English a mans voice and he sounds
very much North American to me. He calls both numbers and letters
running through them twice. The frequency is 6.739 mgz. He is
probably using a beam as his messages are definetely being sent to
various locals. Anyone else hear this one before and have any
knowledge of it? Enjoy your twisted knobs! kg4gfu. Jon Boy.

i hear him from time too time on teh punce net fine busines indeed