Old June 11th 05, 01:20 AM
Kim

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Hi, gang

How about a guess as to how many days we have to wait for a subject that

is
actually *on* topic?

I'll guess 60 hours.

Any takers? LOL

Any chance of stopping the flames? Didn't think so ... but ... in any

case,
any guesses as to how many hours (or days) before another on-topic

subject?

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

heh heh...slim pickin't these days, Jim! I have been checking in every now
and then about the past year or so...maybe it's even been longer than that
since I've been a "regular" on the newsgroup...and I don't think even Roll
and I used to be that rabid with each other...

Just keyed up on the radio yesterday--first time in I can't even guess how
many years! It was very weird...LOL

Kim W5TIT