Old July 4th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger Not Roger is offline

Default Speak English

wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:38:30 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:01:40 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

I'm sure when Mark returns we will discover that HughesNet was the

victim
of
a terrorist attack specifically targeted to keep Mark off USENET.

lying again Hans it is unworthy of you

Hans Solo isn't posting here. Do you hear him talking to you in your

head?

never sadi hans sole md I did OTOH incently mistake your cal for Han
the nvy guy that hangs here some

but still you lied and no apology for that

Speak English, Mark.
--
"One useless dyslexic is a shame, 2 become a bisexual couple, and 3 or more
become the voices in Mark's head."