Old July 22nd 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old fiend[_8_] an old fiend[_8_] is offline

Default VHF

"John Doe" wrote in message
. ..
Well if he does use mine - I can guarantee you that it will get reported
to:
The FCC
&
The FBI

"Roger" Fruitcake@Glendale wrote in message

"John Doe" wrote in message
. ..
It seems that when there is a VHF contest going on "MARKY" doesn't post
as
often - Wonder what legitimate FCC call sign he uses when he is on the

air??

Hard to tell. He uses the callsigns of many others when posting on
various
blogs, though.

i in army at frot sill in okhoma years back and didd tpo
secrete work for chmecial crops as another named the did is keaping secret
they diednt want me to leaave adn
no want me to leed men into brattle as commishunned officre no they want to
do soemthing I have never done before lead men in battle the war is
treching things quuit e abit I tell em no hell no and no ****ing way snice
i cnattot sea where i am going!
http://bp0.blogger.com/_OTCBWe3D4qg/....blogspot.com/