Old September 1st 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Brett Brett is offline

Default 20M opening

Hey, Woger. I just finished a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so. I spoke quite clearly with a Ham in Florida for a period of
ten minutes.

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this QSO is
not possible.

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't need to
know.

and suffer the pains of wishing that you had a gal pal as gorgeous as Mrs
Heil.

You couldn't come close to even touching a classy woman such as she...